Every Citizen should have pride in our right to vote. Your vote is your power and voice! This is how we advocate and shape the decisions, plans, and our future. Here is a compilation of Voting Info for California and Santa Clara elections.
THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN GATHERED FROM THE WEB. HOWEVER, VERIFY WITH THE SITES LISTED TO ENSURE INFORMATION BELOW IS STILL ACCURATE.
SANTA CLARA COUNTY REGISTRAR SITE
REGISTERING TO VOTE
If you are registered, you can make changes or check online about your registration at SECRETARY OF STATE, CA
If you are NOT registered and WANT to be registered, here are some important deadlines. This is taken from the above sites and should be re-verified to ensure no changes have been made.
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- Deadline to register online to vote: Monday, October 19, 2020.
- The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by): Monday, October 19, 2020.
- The deadline to register in person to vote: Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- Conditional voter registration is a safety net for Californians who miss the deadline to register to vote or update their voter registration information. Voters can use the conditional voter registration process from the day after the deadline all the way through Election Day. Eligible citizens can go to their county election office, polling place, or vote center to register and vote conditionally. These ballots will be processed once the county elections office has completed the voter registration verification process.
- All registered voters will automatically be mailed a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020, General Election.
- The early voting period runs from Monday, October 5, 2020 to Monday, November 2, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
- You can also register and vote on Election Day.
The Secretary of State offers voter information and assistance in English and nine more languages. Select Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Tagalog, Thai or Vietnamese or choose a language on the left side of this page.
County of Santa Clara Registrar’s Office address or contact for further info
Shannon Bushey, Registrar of Voters
1555 Berger Drive, Bldg. 2 San Jose, CA 95112
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 611360 San Jose, CA 95161-1360
(408) 299-8683, (866) 430-8683. Fax (408) 998-7314
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mail in ballots – recommended
OR Drop off at Santa Clara City or County of Santa Clara
|Santa Clara City Hall – Outside City Clerk Office
1500 Warburton Avenue, Santa Clara,
|Santa Clara County Traffic Court
1095 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95050
|Briarwood Elementary School
1930 Townsend Avenue, Santa Clara,
|Central Park Library
2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051
|Kona Kai Swim Club
680 Hubbard Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95051
|Mission College (Student drop off)
3000 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95054
COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA
Early Voting at the Registrar of Voters’ Office
1555 Berger Drive, Building 2, San Jose, CA 95112
|Monday – Friday||October 5, 2020 – November 2, 2020||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||October 24, 2020 – October 25, 2020
October 31, 2020 – November 1, 2020
|9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Election Day||November 3, 2020||
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.