I have been asked from press and others about how I will deal with the opponent.
Simply put “with integrity and civility”.
My team of sincere and caring people agreed to campaign fairly and to do the same as we would expect.
We WILL NOT
- Destroy or damage any political material
- Remove any signs
- Make personal attacks
- Use any inappropriate language
- Make any false accusations
- Be considerate and kind
- Defend ourselves
- Use Facts
- Take donations consciously and not take funds from special interest groups
- Own any mistakes and issues made by us
We will do our best to make our city better!
It is illegal and unethical to destroy political signage or remove political signs.
This bears reiteration- this is also part of our grassroots campaign’s ‘INTEGRITY’! Learn more: Our Campaign Promise is to NOT accept any money from Special Interest Groups, PACs, 49ers etc.
Campaign money is a matter of public record and transparent. Click and search for my name, Harbir: https://public.netfile.com/pub2/?aid=CSC